Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Repost From Glenda Villena of Yahoo! Southeast Asia


Willie suspends dance group for infighting

By Glenda Villena, For Yahoo! Southeast Asia Wednesday January 12, 2011 07:09 pm PST

Willie Revillame announced the suspension of the show's dance group WW Girls citing infighting between members that even reached social networking site Twitter.

"Mga matitigas ang ulo. Suspendido po sila hindi alam, indefinite kung babalik pa sila o hindi. Awayan ng awayan, awayan ng awayan. Pati sa twitter ho nag-aawayan. Yan ang disiplinang sinasabi ko. Biruin mo, programa niyo ‘to e magkakasama kayo dito. Sabi ko sa inyo, pumikit kayo, ibalik niyo yung dati niyong ginagawa nung nandun tayo sa kabilang istasyon, at anong buhay niyo ngayon. Ang lalaki ng sweldo niyo, almost 40 thousand, may kotse pang libre," Willie divulged in the Jan. 12 episode of Willing Willie.

According to Revillame, fighting within his show is strictly prohibited. "No one is indispensable," he said.

Anna Feliciano, the group's dance choreographer along with the show's staff and crew served as substitutes for the WW Girls while the dance group undergoes indefinite suspension. Despite the girls absence the show went on, lively as usual.

Photo courtesy of TV5

+++

Glenda Villena is a showbiz writer and proud mommy blogger who enjoys sharing precious moments with daughter Magi.

Reposted From Glenda Villena of Yahoo! Southeast Asia

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.