Monday, May 9, 2011

A Repost From SPOT

Paris Hilton meets Manny Pacquiao and wife Jinkee, says she's "so excited" to visit PH

Paris Hilton Tweeted, "Last night was #Epic! Love this picture of @MannyPacquiao and me. Such a nice guy! :)" Screencap from Hilton's Twitter.

(SPOT.ph) American reality show star Paris Hilton Tweeted that she got to "hang out" with Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao and his "beautiful wife" Jinkee after the pound-for-pound champ defeated Shane Mosley in Las Vegas yesterday, reports ABS-CBN News. "They are such a sweet & down to earth couple! Love them! :)"

The hotel heiress and her sister, designer Nicky Hilton, watched the 12-round match at the MGM Grand Arena and attended the post-fight news conference, according to ABS-CBN News.

Paris Hilton Tweeted, "So lovely spending time with Manny and his gorgeous wife Jinkee. Such a beautiful couple! #Pacquiao Rules!" Screencap from Hilton's Twitter.

Hilton also Tweeted, "Wow! Such an honor to be brought on stage by Manny & his wife Jinkee after the fight. Can't wait to visit them when I go to the Phillippines." She later posted, "I'm so excited for my trip to the Philippines. I am really looking forward to my newest business endeavor" with a link to an article that mentioned rumors of a Paris Hilton Beach Club being opened in the country.

Reposted From SPOT

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.