Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Repost From Cover Media


Selena Gomez: I like my boring style

Selena Gomez hasn’t cracked working high fashion on the red carpet yet and prefers to play it safe.

The 18-year-old actress-and-singer revealed that she is still figuring out where her fashion personality lies and likes her “boring” outfit choices.

The gorgeous brunette defended her pretty premiere gowns against fashion criticism that they aren't daring enough.

“I’m growing up and exploring who I am both personally and musically, so it’s a really exciting time,” she told British magazine Look. “I’m 18 but I still feel like a 15-year-old sometimes because I don’t wear out-there clothes, so some people say that the way I dress is boring. I’m like, ‘I like boring!’”

Selena revealed that she admires fellow thespian Gwyneth Paltrow for her charisma and groomed looks.

The movie star is known for following a healthy diet and tough exercise regime – and has the figure to show for it.

“She’s got such a presence and always looks amazing. She’s got an incredible body,” Selena said.

But while the teenager names healthy eater Gwyneth as her idol, she admits that her own diet could be more nutritious.

The Disney star revealed her somewhat unusual breakfast routine and admitted she does worry about its effects.

“I’m not as healthy as I should be. Every morning I have two tacos from a little place near where I live,” she said. “I need to get my diet in check, it’s going to start catching up on me!”

© Cover Media

Reposted From Cover Media

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.