Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Repost From SPOT



Ferdinand Marcos' Australian daughter claims she was axed from reality show after revealing her father's identity

(SPOT.ph) Ferdinand Marcos' Australian daughter Analisa Hegyesi, 40, has claimed that she was axed from the Australian home makeover reality show The Renovators after she told the producers her father's identity last week, reports PEP.ph.

The interior designer told The Telegraph that she made it to the final cut after months of auditioning only to be removed after revealing her father was Marcos. "The thing is that I've had to juggle my business and clients to make time for the show after I was asked to audition and then chosen from hundreds of people around Australia."

She added, "I was chosen on my own merits but then I was dropped due to aspects of my private life which I will not discuss... I was told there was a fear, too, attention would be paid to me and not the show and other contestants."

The Telegraph cited an insider at the production company Shine Australia who said the staff thought it was harsh and unfair to axe Hegyesi for the "the sins of her father." Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Channel 10, which will air The Renovators, said Hegyesi's removal was routine and that they have not finalized the cast.

Hegyesi was born to former Sydney swimwear and Playboy model Evelin Hegyesi, who was involved with Marcos in the 1970s, when the late strongman already had three children with wife Imelda. The model was 19 when she met Marcos, according to PEP.ph.

In 2004, Hegyesi and her mother were accused of having ties to Marcos' secret bank accounts in Switzerland and Liechtenstein that supposedly contained ill-gotten wealth, reports PEP.ph.

Reposted From SPOT

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.