Monday, January 3, 2011

A Repost From ABS-CBN News


Jewel: Leaving GMA-7 a long, tedious process

Jewel: Leaving GMA-7 a long, tedious process

MANILA, Philippines – New Kapamilya talent Jewel Mische has admitted that it took a long time for her to decide to leave broadcast network GMA-7.

Mische told “The Buzz” in a live interview Sunday that it was not an overnight decision, but she had to do it especially since she wanted to re-start her career.

“Nagdaan ako sa proseso ng panalangin and gusto ko talagang magsimula. Kung minsan kapag gusto mong magsimula, kailangan bago lahat, bagong kapaligiran, bagong tao, bagong kapamilya,” she said.

Although it was a long, tedious process, she said she was happy that no one, even her former bosses, opposed her decision to make the big move.

She said she was grateful to the management of her former station for “giving that freedom to choose what I think would be best for me.”

At her new network, Mische expressed her “joy and gratitude” for the heartfelt welcome, care and respect.

“’Yong mga taong nakasalamuha ko na, they made me feel so good at sobrang palagay ang loob ko na magiging maayos ang lahat,” she said.

Mische is set to be paired with Gerald Anderson in her first television series on ABS-CBN.

She considers the team up as “a big thing.”

She also made an appeal to all fans of the Anderson-Kim Chiu love team. “Sana maintindihan nila kasi po nagtra-trabaho lang po ako. Unawain at tanggapin at parang tulong sa akin dahil nagsisimula ako.”

She added that it will be “very challenging” to work with John Lloyd Cruz, and “interesting” to be paired opposite Piolo Pascual.

She also wants to work with Coco Martin, Derek Ramsay and actresses Judy Ann Santos, Bea Alonzo, Chiu, Angelica Panganiban, Shaina Magdayao and Toni Gonzaga.

Reposted From ABS-CBN News

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.