Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Repost From ABS-CBN News



Heart Evangelista says sorry to Ai Ai

Heart Evangelista says sorry to Ai Ai
Slideshow: Showbiz Photos

MANILA, Philippines – Young actress Heart Evangelista apologized to Comedy Concert Queen Ai Ai delas Alas on Tuesday for missing the last installment of the “Tanging Ina” series.

During Tuesday episode of “Showtime,” where Delas Alas is a guest judge, resident judge Vice Ganda read a text message from Evangelista.

In the message, Evangelista thanked the cast and crew of “Tanging Ina” for giving her the chance to be part of the comedy movie. She was also remorseful because she had to turn down an offer to appear in the last installment due to her numerous commitments

“My dear ‘Tanging Ina’ family and Tita Ai Ai, thank you for the chance to be with old co-workers and friends and also to be part of the movie with that special role. I am deeply sorry for the outcome and I just wanted to let you all know that I was really looking forward to be part of it even for a day. God bless and I miss you all, from Heart,” the message read.

A teary eyed delas Alas warmheartedly accepted Evangelista’s apology, saying she still loves the young actress no matter what.

“Dahil nagso-sorry ka naman in spirit of Christmas, Heart, we miss you anak. And sana kasama ka namin sa last ng ‘Tanging Ina.’ Pero ganoon talaga. Anyway, Merry Christmas, Heart, and God bless... Heart anak, I love you,” she said.

When asked by ABS-CBN News why she got emotional over the actress’s message, Delas Alas said: “Naluha ako kanina...nasasayangan kasi ako sa pagkakataon na mapasali ka (Heart) ulit sa pelikula. Pero anak huwag mong iisiping galit ako sa’yo. May konting tampo, pero apology accepted.”

It would be recalled that Delas got disappointed over Evangelista's decision to pull out of the last installment of "Tanging Ina."

Among the movie's original cast members, only Evangelista failed to reprise her role as delas Alas’s fourth child.

Evangelista and actor Marvin Agustin are now talents of GMA 7. But Agustin was permitted to be part of the Star Cinema-produced movie.

Directed by Wenn V. Deramas, "Tanging Ina Mo, Last Na 'To" also stars Nikki Valdez, Carlo Aquino, Alwyn Uytingco, Marc Acueza, Shaina Magdayao, Serena Dalrymple, Jiro Manio, Yuuki Kadooka, Xyriel Manabat and Eugene Domingo. -Report from Gretchen Fullido, ABS-CBN News

Reposted From ABS-CBN News

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.