Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Repost From ABS-CBN News

Mariel Rodriguez: Robin Padilla is not sleeping in my condo

Mariel Rodriguez: Robin Padilla is not sleeping in my condo

MANILA, Philippines - Actress Mariel Rodriguez has belied the rumor that actor Robin Padilla is already sleeping in her condominium unit.

In a press conference for her upcoming horror film “Cinco,” Rodriguez pointed out that Padilla would not do such thing because he is a gentleman.

"Sobrang gentleman ni Robin Padilla, sobra. Walang mali sa kanya. Sobra niyang gentleman so hindi siya ‘yong type na [ganoon]," Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez also denied reports that Padilla would drive her to ABS-CBN in Quezon City from her house for her hosting job on “Wowowee.”

When asked about the current status of her relationship with Padilla, the actress replied: "I saw him in another birthday party, he's really very nice. We’ve never gone out on date na kaming dalawa lang."

Padilla met Rodriguez when he became the first guest host of hit noontime show "Wowowee" for 2 weeks after its main host, Willie Revillame, took an “indefinite break” following a word war with Jobert Sucaldito.

In a previous interview with abs-cbnNEWS.com, Padilla's daughter, Queenie, hinted that his action star father was probably going out on dates with Rodriguez.

"Siguro po, hindi ko alam… kasi ever since nagkakilala sila halos hindi po siya umuuwi. ... hindi ko po alam kung nasaan siya. Siguro po nagda-date," the 19-year-old said.

Both Padilla and Rodriguez, the stars of upcoming ABS-CBN comedy program “Palibhasa Sikat,” have repeatedly denied that they were an item.

Rodriguez has recently split from actor Zanjoe Marudo. Padilla's marriage to Liezl Sicangco, meantime, ended in divorce 2 years ago.

Reposted From ABS-CBN News

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.