Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Repost From Janie Octia Of Yahoo! Southeast Asia

Kris says marriage is over

By Janie Octia – June 27th, 2010
Email Facebook Twitter Print
600ap_aquinoyap

By Janie Octia, Yahoo! Southeast Asia

After days of silence regarding her marriage, actress-TV host Kris Aquino admitted she has given up on her marriage with basketball superstar James Yap.

In an interview with The Buzz’s Boy Abunda, Aquino said her decision was not made in a spur of the moment.

“On my part, with finality, I can say ako ay sumuko na,” Aquino said.

Reports of their troubled marriage came out after Aquino shared in her Twitter account that she and James are going through a “difficult time” and problems in their married life remained.

Two days later, Kris suspended her Twitter account.

Following the proclamation of her brother Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III as the president, she also announced her decision to leave her showbiz-oriented talk shows The Buzz and Showbiz News Ngayon, which she co-hosted.

She did this to avoid any controversy and issues that could affect her brother’s administration.

James Yap, who recently visited President-elect Aquino in his Times Street home, has yet to issue a statement regarding Kris Aquino’s latest revelation.

During the airing of her revelation on TV late Sunday, Kris Aquino was among the top topics on Twitter, as it was among the top Trending Topics.

Here’s the transcript of Kris Aquino’s interview on ABS-CBNnews.com.

Reposted From Janie Octia Of Yahoo! Southeast Asia

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.