Friday, July 1, 2011

A Repost From Yahoo! News

She punched the Sheriff

Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte has proven she is no different from her feisty father ‘The Punisher’ Rodrigo Duterte who was Davao’s disciplinarian for years.

In a demolition operation in Davao City, the lady mayor repeatedly punched the Sheriff of the Davao Regional Trial Court, Abe Andres.

See for yourself.

(Video by ANC)

She punched the SheriffVideo by ANC.


UPDATE:

In an interview with ABS-CBN's ANC, Duterte said she already sent the Sheriff to the hospital.

"I actually sent him to the hospital after the confrontation. I think that's sorry enough," Duterte said in the interview.

Duterte said the Sheriff refused to wait for her before pushing through with the demolition. She noted that she was asking for a two-hour extension to avoid riots.

Duterte refused to categorically apologize but has admitted that her act cannot be justified.

"I cannot justify what I did but I will stand by what I'm saying that I was asking him, for humanitarian reasons that you wait for me...so that no riot will happen," Duterte said in a televised interview.

The lady mayor said she's also ready for any charges.

"Fine. I heard they said they're gonna file contempt charges, that's not a problem with me," added Duterte.

Reposted From Yahoo! News and ANC

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.