Friday, November 26, 2010

A Repost From PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal)



Beyonce names Manny Pacquiao as one of her favorite athletes

Beyonce names Manny Pacquiao as one of her favorite athletes
Slideshow: Showbiz Photos

Ang basketball superstar na si Kobe Bryant, ang tennis player na si Serena Williams, at ang Pinoy boxing champ na si Manny Pacquiao ang favorite athletes ng famous singer na si Beyonce Knowles.

Sa interview kay Beyonce ni Hannah Storm para sa ESPN, sinabi ni Beyonce ang mga katangian nina Kobe, Serena, at Manny na nagustuhan niya.

On Kobe Bryant: "I definitely identify with Kobe Bryant as far as his work ethic... I can always see that he's focused, he works harder than I could ever imagine. It is like he's in the zone. He's just undeniable as far as his talent and his gift."

On Serena Williams: "Definitely, Serena. She just transforms because when you speak to her and she's not working, she's a most lovely, gentle, sweet, beautiful woman, and she is ferocious when she gets out there... I love it! You cannot talk to her. She's in the zone!"

On Manny Pacquiao: "Even Pacquiao, I love him because I really relate to people who were born to do something and gets lost in the moment. When he gets in the ring, he's a beast! I love it! And he shows you can have humility and be a calm person and also be driven when it's time and be a fighter."

Ipinalabas sa ESPN kahapon, November 25, Thanksgiving Day, sa U.S. ang one-on-one interview ni Hannah kay Beyonce.

Part-owner ng NBA team na New Jersey Nets ang asawa ni Beyonce na si Jay-Z kaya nagpaunlak siya na magpainterbyu sa ESPN tungkol sa kanyang favorite athletes.

Reposted From PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal)

2 comments:

Mel_Cole said...

Grabeh na siguro ang pressure ni Jinke ngayon nu? Pacman has been very famous na at marami nang mga babae nakiki-contact.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Mel Cole,
Sinabi mo pa. At billion ang pera ni Pacquiao kaya maski sinong babae ay can afford siya. Mabuti naman at naaagapan ni Jinkee katulad duon sa kaso ni Krista Ranillo. Thanks for your visit and comments. God bless you all always.

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.