Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Repost From Thea Alberto Of Yahoo! Southeast Asia

Aquino admits getting random text messages

By Yahoo! Southeast Asia Editors – July 15th, 2010
Email Facebook Twitter Print
600ap_naquinotexting

By Thea Alberto, Yahoo! Southeast Asia

Text message scammers, beware. Your random text messages asking for prepaid load might have reached President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III.

Aquino admitted he has been getting weird text messages. He also once replied to someone pretending to be his relative.

“Ang masakit pati scam. Kamusta na kayo diyan, ito na ang bagong roaming ko. Paulit-ulit din. Noong isang beses, nang hindi ko pa alam na scam ‘yon, sinagot ko na, ‘Who is this please? Mukha hong missend.’ Sagot, kapatid mo,” Aquino told reporters when asked if he still has the time to send text messages.

Amused, Aquino sent the apparent scammer a reply: “Wala akong kapatid sa abroad, good night sa inyo.”

Aquino’s sisters Ballsy, Pinky, Viel, and Kris all live in the Philippines.

“Noong una, naaawa ako na baka nagkakamali ito, hindi pa niya nakausap ang kamag-anak niya. Pero nakabalik ng tatlong beses, loko itong mga ito,” Aquino said.

Aquino said he has also been getting text messages that were offering car or housing loans.

Aquino said he is now tempted to change his number.

The President said he is now checking or replying to text messages in the morning and in the evening before he goes to sleep.

“So ang pinaka-practical, umpisa ng araw at bago matapos ang araw,” said Aquino.

Reposted From Thea Alberto Of Yahoo! Southeast Asia

No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.