Friday, May 21, 2010

A Repost From Yahoo Southeast Asia

ABS-CBN mum on Willie’s request

By Yahoo! Southeast Asia Editors – May 21st, 2010
Email Facebook Twitter Print
AP

By Yahoo! Southeast Asia

ABS-CBN chooses to stay mum on a Willie Revillame’s request to be “released” from the network.

“Even prior to the publication of Willie Revillame’s letter to ABS-CBN in the May 21 column of Ricky Lo in The Philippine Star, a meeting has already been scheduled between Willie and ABS-CBN management next week,” Bong Osorio, head of ABS-CBN Corporate Communications, said in a statement.

ABS-CBN stressed that it “chooses not to comment on his letter until after the meeting.”

“ABS-CBN believes that issues are best resolved when discussed with the parties concerned privately before they are made public,” Osorio said.

Osorio was referring to a letter where Revillame was requesting the TV network to “release him” from his contract, the Philippine Entertainment Portal wrote.

Revillame has gone on an indefinite leave after he threatened to resign from the network if the station decides to keep entertainment reporter Jobert Sucaldito. Sucaldito who also happens to be an ABS-CBN talent, has been very critical of Revillame.

Revillame eventually had enough, declaring through his show Wowowee that he will leave the TV network if they don’t fire Sucaldito.

Two weeks after he left, ABS-CBN has asked actor Robin Padilla to temporarily replace Revillame in the show.

Reposted From Yahoo Southeast Asia




No comments:

Followers

How do you want to see your blog reviewed, evaluated and rated as I see it? It's free!!! All that I request from you is a backlink from your blog to my blog by including my blog in your blogroll or enroll my blog in your subscriber or email feed. Aren't you curious how I will rate your blog as I see it?

To All Filipino Bloggers

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You can do so by commenting on my post or sending me an email containing your name, address, name of blog and its url. My email address is melalarilla@gmail.com. Your name, address, name of blog and its url will be included in the official registry of members posted permanently at my blog. Please join and be counted. Thank you so much. Mabuhay and God bless you and your loved ones.